"WHAT NOW"



Lets play a little game again... It's been a while since the last, of being a landscape photographer.
...
Today I'm an artist and what would I do? I'd probably dance on the table and dress little women like you. Maybe I'd pray in front of the grave, asking the god to take my last day.
Do not be frightened your time has not come, do not worry this is just a game and I'm having fun.
Last night I woke and dreamed of you. Now my morals have left me and so have you.
The time is over and my fun has begun, do not think that I am harmed, I will never be the one.
Go to hell my little dream, I don't need you anymore. The time has past and finally, I can rest assure.
...
F*$k, I guess I'm a poet now.

making,of,awm,photography,awmphotography,artiscic,creative,the,complete,photographer,assistant,help,work,sara,karin,and,i,outside,fresh,stage,setup,light,flash,making of,making,of,must,see

newer post older post