I'M NOT SAYING



I love it, I love it so much.
The way it hurts, the way the pain feels, so good. Like nothing else. It reminds me of life, of the things that are real. It reminds me, I am -the f*$k- not dreaming. It feels so good, when I feel pain, because that is the only time I feel alive. LIFE. What the hell does it want? Life, seems like a b*$ch. F*$king life. F*$k you all the way down the rabbit hole. Hell, might be a chance. I don't mind to find out. Stories pass and histories come. Sh*t up, wave a flag. Call a murder or f*$k a dog. What? Yes, that is precisely what I ask myself a lot. What the f*$k am I doing and what the h*ll am I doing here? F*$king god, but I would never f*$k god. I would never use him or her in vain, nor abuse its flesh, if there were any. Now, teach me a lesson and say I did. Hell, I don't even believe in that what is of nothing. Now, where did he come from? Jump from love to god, but don't give a sh*t, because what ever it is, it is about me. Think I'm selfies but think again, as by thinking so, you are a foolish c*nt. Now please never visit this sh*t again or please come back and join my misery filled with cr*p and c*m from the middle of my arrogant being, from the bottom of my rotten soul. YES.
I love it, I love it so much.

is,this,art,or,what,artistic,need,crave,fill,get,enjoy,love,like,awmart,awm,warren,andreas,matti,awmphotography,abstract,painting,like,pollock,jason,modern,typography,typoart


newer post older post