Sneak On



Untitled

I'm so happy for the life I live.
I have made choices, looking back do not believe.
I have no regret, neither the less.

We all are part of a whole.
We try to live next to one, sometimes it is not to be.
We focus on others, forgetting us.

I'm happy for what I have become.
I have gained wisdom, knowing I am the only one.
I am the person, that is me.

We try to make it right.
We life our lives for you, for everyone and us.
We forget that it is only one.

I realize that I am.
I awake and let you know, you are second.
I will always be the first.

It is me, who makes me happy.
- AWM - 28th of June 2014.


Oh and by the way I am totally the guy that will go down to your basement and check up on your personal stored items to make an anonymous profile about your person, who ever you are.













newer post older post