Camera Light Action



I was thinking about the few things that I need to start making a photograph and I am revering to my work on awm photography. Well as I mostly work in series, for me it needs a bit more of a go to get things started...

Obviously there are four main things a photographer needs:
1. A camera (includes medium such as film or a digital camera sensor)
2. A light source of some kind (flash, led or daylight or any other light of some sort... but who knows, maybe you're a dark photographer and only take black pictures, then good for you: all you need is a camera)
3. An object (such as a person, a nature scenery or any old stinky object will do)
4. A muse (meaning the urge to do so, the help to get what you want or the idea that will get you going, anything, this is the main thing that will get you moving)

So yeah, as I thought about it, I decided to visualize this content of my post as followed.
As you will see, I'm missing my muse. Enjoy






light, camera, object, photographer, need, help, what, does, a, photographer, make, create, creative, idea, muse, lost, urge, pursuit,goal, enjoy, missing, move, conceptual, in, awm, 

light, camera, object, photographer, need, help, what, does, a, photographer, make, create, creative, idea, muse, lost, urge, pursuit,goal, enjoy, missing, move, conceptual, in, awm,
newer post older post