Double Trouble or more



Hello And Good Evenening

Sleep Pretty Much All Day... Why Am I Writing Every Word Big? I Dunno, Maybe I'm In Love? F*$k it, S=+k it and Nevermind! Ah, That Middle Word Was Not Big ;-) Yaaay, Got Ya!

PS S=+k My Left One. Take S%?t, Yes! Whatever That Means.

P PS What The Heck

PP PS Sugar Canes Are For Loser But I Love Em'

PPP PS PS Is A Term For Post Scriptum, Which Means After Writing, F*$k! I Knew That. In German It's E.g. "Nachtrag". Get It? Ok Good. The Dictionary Suggest To Use PS Without Any Dots As It Is An Abbreviation Of Post Script And Mostly Written Big.

PPPP PS But It's Also Seen Small And Written Without Dots... Is The Future Going To Prove Me Wrong? S%?t, Yes! Whatever Man.

PPPPP PS E.g. Is A Short Term For "Exempla Gratia" Which Is Latin And Literally Means: "For The Sake Of Example"

Oh, And PPP's Or Similar Do Not Exist In General. You Will Only Find This On "AGC" Which Is Short For "Awm Goes Crazy".

Who the F*$k is "AWM"? Dunno, Mmmh... But It's Pretty Dumb For You Not To Know... S=+a.

PPPPP+P PS Oh, By The Way... This Post Is About Doubles And More. I Guess "F*$k" Is The More, Unless You Disagree With Me... Which I'm Absolutely Okay With.











newer post older post