a man of twelve



To the man of twelve:

As I was studying in my room above the fountain place as the sunlight unexpectedly entered my chamber. While looking outside into the light, I saw a man sitting on a bench. It didn't take long, before I realized that this was a rare sight. (Quickly, I grabbed a Nikon D3x, which had just been mounted with a 300mm/2.8 Lens and a 2x Lens Converter, that had surprisingly just been standing restless on a tripod in the middle of the room.) Overwhelmed by your presents and by the way you sat there, smoking one cigarette after another, while sinking into your thoughts; I stood in my room, hiding behind the lens, taking one picture after another.

Gratefully I thank you for these moments of silents and wisdom.
May your thoughts have been heard.


Sincerely
awm


newer post older post